Translate

Thursday, May 17, 2012

REALLY trying to understand how Pinterest works

I think I am going to love it. Not sure. I have a pinterest account finally. I want to post lots of pictures and so far I have figured out that unless they are online you can't pin them. I am a genius! So even tho this is my art blog I am going to post my pictures of my cats. to make it fall in line with "Art" of this blog. I will post a miniature painting that I did of King and Sassy. Just so we are square on the art blog thing. For future pins I may have to start another blog just for a place to post my pictures so I can pin. Wow talk about catering my life around Pinterest. Any way here are some of my babies photos : King, Sassy and Momma (Momma is my garden outside cat) Momma keeps me company while I dig. She is awesome. 

"Two Bad Bengal cats" painting in my etsy store.

King and Sassy
King squishing Sassy

King

My Momma Cat

Prettiest one eyed cat you will EVER see.

Momma ready to do some Gardening


No comments:

Post a Comment